About Me & Disclaimer

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Nivea Day Cream Review!

Hi,

Today I am reviewing the Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day cream.

Just a quick side note: I am a HUGE Nivea fan, I use their sun cream, lip balm (I go through one a month) creams and toning water, so expect a lot of Nivea reviews in the future!

It was my Nan who bought me this cream a couple of weeks ago as part of a gift. So for the last week and a half, I've been putting it to the test for this review.

 

I've been using this cream on my face, neck and arms, the smell is just gorgeous! How does Nivea always manage to make their products smell divine? This smells so clean and fresh and I look forward to that every time I apply it. (It really doesn't take much to make me happy does it?)

The cream itself is rich and very moisturising, but it doesn't leave your skin feeling really greasy, which puts me off a lot of face creams, as this can cause me breakouts. It just settles into the skin nicely and after about 10 mins there is barely any residue. A little of this cream goes a long way, you don't need to use loads.
 
It has SPF 15 in it which is always a reassuring plus! On the front, it says it has natural almond oil and Hydra IQ in it. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and smelling nice all day. It works fine underneath foundation too and didn't make it streaky or weird.

My only wish is that the tube was bigger. However, the size of the tube means it's a great handbag size, so you could take it out with you to top up during the day. I might do that myself this winter, as I get very dry and sensitive skin when it's cold and windy.

I wasn't sure how much it was, as I didn't buy this for myself but I believe you can get it for between £2/3 which is a complete bargain. I've included a link HERE so you can buy your own if you wish too. I believe there is a night cream as well, so I'll have to try that out too!

So yes Nivea, you've done it again, you have created something else I love and will be adding to my everyday list of products.

What's your fave Nivea product? Tell me below. Mine's the lip balm closely followed by this cream!

Love, Roar Dinosaur!

Contact: roardinosaurblog@outlook.com
Twitter: roardinosaur_






No comments:

Post a Comment