About Me & Disclaimer

Sunday, 25 September 2016

SEVENTEEN Stay Time Concealer

Hi,

Today I am reviewing my favourite concealer. For me, it's one of the best and yes, I have tried high-end concealers before. It is £4.99 an absolute bargain if you ask me!


I have this in the shade fair and it is one of the few concealers that actually matches my skin-tone. Usually, they are too dark for me. The concealer does boast that it has staying power, which in my experience it does. However, I don't know if it lasts the full 18 hours like it is supposed too. It's also supposed to give full coverage, in my opinion, it doesn't. I tend to use two layers on my under eye area if I am going somewhere nice, I find then I have full coverage, just using one layer I don't think gives full coverage. However, just day to day, I just use one layer. 

It looks so much darker on camera!

The consistency is quite runny. The best way I find to apply this is to pat it gently into my under eye area with my ring fingers. I get much better coverage this way. When applying this to spots I apply the wand onto the back of my hand, then pat it over redness and blemishes again with my fingers, it's more hygienic to apply it this way. If you apply the wand directly to spots then back into the container you are transferring germs which will ultimately end up back on your face again.



I have had this concealer for ages now and it's still going strong. I haven't had to replace it yet. Seriously, it's like a bottomless pit! So, if you like this concealer then you certainly get value for money.

Something I do find is that it can accentuate the creases under my eyes, even before I pat setting powder over the top. I have tried everything but it still happens, perhaps that's just my eyes. To be fair I have that with every concealer I try! Like most concealers and foundations it can make very dry skin look worse. But I think that's across the board really. I use a scrub on my face to remove dry patches then moisturise, that mostly keeps these dry patches at bay.

All in all, I really love this concealer and will be repurchasing once it (finally) runs out.

Buy yours HERE

Love Roar Dinosaur x

twitter: roardinosaur_
Follow me on bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this concealer in the shops, but haven't thought much about it really - I'm a huge fan of the iconic lasting perfection concealer! But that's such a bargain and genuinely looks like a quality concealer, might have to try! Great post lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Emily, only just seen this! Thank you :) I've just looked at the Iconic lasting perfection concealer and it looks really good I think I will give it a try, thank you hon x

      Delete