About Me & Disclaimer

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Welcome!

Hi!
 
I suppose I should write some sort of an introduction...

I have tried this blogging thing before, I tried it last year but I over thought it so much that it became too stressful and I stopped after about 1 month. I want it to be more fun this time around.
 
What can you expect on this blog? Well, I am going to be reviewing and discussing makeup, life and I'd also like to talk honestly about mental health.
 
I've got to be honest, I haven't read that many blogs yet and I don't really know what I am doing, so I will be learning as I go along!
 
A blog will be such a welcome escape for me.

So there it is, the dodgy intro is out the way, on with the blogging!

Love, Roar Dinosaur x

Contact: roardinosaurblog@outlook.com
Twitter: @roardinosaur_
 
     Image

No comments:

Post a Comment