About Me & Disclaimer

Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Makeup Revolution Essential Shimmers Palette

                  Hi Everyone,

Today I was supposed to have a mental health blog post for you, however, it's proving very difficult to write, so sadly it won't be up today, I am sorry. I need a light hearted post to cheer me up, so today I am sharing my autumn eyeshadow palette pick with you instead.

After reviewing the Makeup Revolution lipsticks for my first proper blog post, I thought I would give my opinion on the Makeup Revolution Essential Shimmers Palette. This is my only MR eyeshadow palette so far, so I can't really compare it to any of their others.



The palette consists of 12 shadows, all shimmery as the palette name suggests! The shades are perfect for this time of year and this is what I am currently wearing to welcome in the Autumn. The shades look like Champagne, bronze, Autumn orange leaves, frosty mornings, hot chocolate and gold. I find that any lip colour compliments a bronze or smokey chocolate eye. You can create a lot of looks with this palette, from everyday wear to bold party looks. It comes with a double ended sponge eyeshadow applicator.

The swatch photos I took aren't very good but I hope you get the idea!




For the price, £4.00 they are very pigmented and easily blendable. I find the eyeshadow applies evenly and lasts all day. For best results, of course, wear over an eyeshadow primer so you get the true depth of colour which will last. I really like MR packaging, it is so sleek and classy. I would say Makeup Revolution is one of my favourite brands right now. For the price of their makeup, the quality is just amazing!

Now onto the downsides, which I had to really look for because I truly love this palette. The palette isn't huge, but it might be a bit big for some makeup bags to take out with you to top up your makeup throughout the day. But aren't most makeup palettes?! There is a little bit of fall out when applying I found, but not a crazy amount. And that's it!!

When I first got this palette (last year) MR didn't have as much choice in their range as they do now so when I looked today to find the link to put in this post, I got quite excited at the array of palettes they have on offer now. I am looking forward to buying more! Eeek!

Do you have any makeup by Makeup Revolution? If so, what's your fave?


Get your palette Here

Till next time, love, Roar Dinosaur! x
Contact: roardinosaurblog@outlook.com
Twitter: roardinosaur_

No comments:

Post a Comment