About Me & Disclaimer

Monday, 21 November 2016

Places I want to visit

Hi Everyone,
There are so many places I want to visit in the future. I'm going to hit 30 soon-ish, and I figured that I need to start checking some of the following off my list. Below I've listed just 5 of the many places I want to go too: 

Norway

My top choice! I would go as far to say that if I do indeed love Norway as much as I think I will, then I'd want to live there one day. The landscape is stunning, with its fjords and mountains. I'd love to take my good camera and just take photos there ALL day! I love History and would love to visit The Viking Ship Museum. The absolute dream, of course, would be to see and photograph the Northern lights. I am actually in the process of learning Norwegian for when I do visit.

Iceland

The land of ice and fire! Again, a breath-taking place to photograph, with its beautiful landscapes carved out by volcanic activity and the stunning glaciers, Iceland is perfect for me. Of course, I'd want to go and visit the famous Blue Lagoon. I also saw a trip where you can descend into a Volcano, but don't worry, it last erupted about 4000 years ago! There is SO much I want to do here that I'd need at least 2 weeks. And if I didn't manage to see the Northern lights in Norway then fingers crossed I'd see them in Iceland!




Switzerland

Not only is it gorgeous but the air is supposed to be so clean and crisp. I'd love to stay in one of those wooden chalets. My Mum visited here when she was a little girl and she has assured me that it is amazing. Perfect for hiking -not that I am a seasoned hiker, but I might be if I visit Switzerland! I'd love to visit the Old Town, Salt Mines and Ruinaulta. 

Bruges

I have already visited this medieval city but I'd love to go back. It's the perfect place for a romantic getaway with its cute canal boat rides and the square all lit up at night. It's also great for shopping and getting some unusual gifts to bring back home. It has a great outdoor market that is lovely to walk around. It's the perfect destination for an art lover such as myself, there are some wonderful Renaissance pieces. I'd like to revisit the Basilica of the Holy Blood, although I wasn't visiting for religious reasons, I still found it a real experience.
Barcelona

My Husband has been here and I'd love to go too. It looks like it would be great for a long weekend city break. I'd love to visit some of the art galleries and see the Gaudi buildings. I'm not a football fan, but I would like to go to Camp Nou: Barcelona Football Stadium. And of course, I'd have to go to the beach!
Where do you want to visit and what would you do there?
Love Roar Dinosaur!
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you were able to reduce your list to five places. I could probably write a book with all the greatness I want to see but I can also just put in "the whole world" :D Iceland is definitely very high on my list. I'm sure it's absolutely stunning. On top of my list is still Thailand. I really want to go sooo badly. And Santorini in Greece would be absolutely amazing. I'm actually gutted I haven't been to Barcelona yet, since my bff's sister lives there, but we still haven't managed to visit together.

    Anyway, I love lists like this because they give people even more travel inspo. The world has sooo much beauty to offer, it's insane.

    xx Hailey - www.haileyjaderyan.com // www.instagram.com/haileyjaderyan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my post and also commenting! Believe me, it was hard to come up with just 5 places! I'd love to visit Santorini too! There's so many places I want to go, I know I will need a lottery win to do them all, but a girl can dream!! xx

      Delete