About Me & Disclaimer

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner Review

Hi All,

I have another review for you today. I am reviewing the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob.

This is the only lip liner I can wear that makes my lips look naturally bigger, I normally end up looking like a clown! It's a gorgeous dusky nude pink. It has quite a creamy formula which glides on easily. You don't have the bother of finding a sharpener for it either because it is one of those twisty pencils that extends and retracts. Yes!! -We all know I like that!
 
I like that the packaging is in the same colour as the lip liner, this makes it so much easier to locate when I'm routeing around in my makeup box!  
 


My favourite way to wear this is actually on its own, I apply it all over my lips for a matte effect which makes my lips look bigger, and the colour looks beautiful. I do find it quite long lasting. Although wearing it on its own can feel a little sticky. I am not sure if Rimmel has this shade in a lipstick or not, but if they did I would buy it, especially if it was a matte. You can wear it on its own or with lip balm or clear lip gloss. I think this is a colour that would suit every skin tone, which is always a huge bonus!
 

 
For only £3.99 you get great quality and staying power. I highly recommend this. I can't speak for the other lip liners in the range, as I've not tried them, but this one is gorgeous!

Get yours HERE
 
Love Roar Dinosaur!
 
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment