About Me & Disclaimer

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Rimmel mini Haul

Hi, Everyone!
 
I've felt rubbish for a few months now and so a few weeks ago I decided to treat myself to some retail therapy at Boots. This can be a bit dangerous, I can spend far too much (And I did!) But I couldn't resist. I wanted to share with you a few products from the Rimmel section of my makeup binge!

 I decided to try two mascaras I haven't tried before. The first was: The Volume Colourist mascara with lash tint complex. I really REALLY hope that this works. I will let you know if it tints my blonde eyelashes. Fingers crossed. I heard it takes about two weeks to start working. They seem a little darker already, I don't know if it's my imagination or not.
Get yours Here

 

I also picked up the Super Volume & Curl mascara. My eyelashes are quite straight and sometimes no matter how much I curl them, they revert back to being annoyingly straight by lunchtime. I had high hopes for this but they didn't quite curl them as much as I wanted, there was some lift but not much. I also found this mascara really clumpy, I've even tried scraping the excess off the wand. I seem to spend ages combing through my eyelashes after I've applied this. I'll be going back to my Great Lash Maybelline Mascara when this one is finished.
Get yours Here

I have been using the Rimmel eyeliner in Jet black forever, it's one of the few things I ever completely run out of. I love the pigmentation, as the name suggests, it is indeed jet black. I've gotten really annoyed in the past when I've bought eyeliners and the pigment just isn't there. If I could take one product to a desert island it would be this...or lip balm!
Get yours Here

 I have seen a lot of people raving about the Rimmel fix & perfect makeup primer, so I picked one of those up too. I really like it. Although I don't normally wear foundation every day, I did on holiday earlier in the month, as I didn't want to terrify my family with my bare face! My makeup did seem to last longer and it smoothed everything out. I also really like the smell, it's not strong it just smells clean and fresh.
Get yours Here

I also got a Rimmel lip liner which I reviewed HERE

Do you have any of the above? If so do you like it?

Love Roar Dinosaur!
 
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!


2 comments:

  1. I never actually tried any of Rimmel products. I heard a lot of amazing things about this brand. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting! They are a great brand and have some lovely products. They were probably one of the first brands of makeup I ever wore! xx

      Delete