About Me & Disclaimer

Sunday, 11 December 2016

Blogmas 11: The Festive Pout - 4 Christmas Red Lipsticks for under £5

 

Hi, Everyone!

As we near the big day, I expect a few of you reading this will have Christmas parties and events to attend. Red lips are a staple makeup look for a lot of us at this time of year and so I set myself the task of finding good quality, affordable lipsticks for this post so that we can rock that festive pout without spending too much! I've tried to pick a good selection of red shades, so there's something for all.



Kicking things off is the Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Lady. I reviewed this for my second ever post Here It's a bright red lipstick and feels very nice on the lips. It's only £1.00
Buy yours Here

I have another Makeup Revolution option here too in Reckless. This is more of a vampy berry toned lipstick for those who might not want a bright red lip. This is also just £1.00
Buy yours Here



The Sleek Matte Me lip crème is next. This is in the shade Rioja Red.
(I have the mini sized one I got in a set of four for £5.00) or you can get the full sized tube for £4.99
This is a bright fire engine red and it dries down to matte.
Buy yours Here
Mini sized gift set Here
 
The Natural Collection lipstick in Berry Sorbet is probably my new favourite everyday red coloured lipstick. It's a more berry toned red and very comfortable and moisturising to wear. And it is only £1.99
Buy yours Here
 
 
Unfortunately due to the lighting these swatches were taken with the flash so don't reflect the true colours of these lipsticks. I'm sorry guys. (I will probably retake them soon.)
 
Are you attending any parties for Christmas?

 
Love Roar Dinosaur!
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your shades sweetheart.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete