About Me & Disclaimer

Thursday, 1 December 2016

Blogmas Day 1: My Favourite Plus Size Christmas Jumpers!

 
Hi All,
 
I am so excited to take part in my first ever Blogmas!

I thought I'd kick things off with my 5 favourite Plus Size Christmas Jumpers of this year. Prices range from £15-£26
 

Image from Yours Clothing HERE
 
 
Yours Clothing: Grey & Silver Polar Bear Knit Christmas Jumper HERE
£26.00

Image from Boohoo HERE
 
BooHoo: Filthy Animal Xmas Jumper (boohoo plus) HERE
£15.00
 
Image from Simplybe HERE

SimplyBe: Christmas Dog Jumper HERE
£25.00

Image from Evans HERE

 
Evans: Navy Gingerbread Man Jumper HERE
£25.00
 
Image from Evans HERE

Evans: Red Christmas Penguin Jumper HERE
£25.00

I hope you like my picks. I haven't got my Christmas jumper yet, I need to get a move on! Have you got yours yet? If so where from?

Love, Roar Dinosaur!
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment