About Me & Disclaimer

Monday, 12 December 2016

Blogmas Day 12: Looking towards 2017


Hi Everyone,

After the post I wrote the other day looking back at my year, I wanted to write a post today talking about my goals for 2017. Each year we write huge lists of resolutions and I wonder how many of us actually keep them, I don't! This year I am going to make just 3 resolutions, instead of a list as long as my arm like usual! That way it's more realistic for me, I don't feel overwhelmed on Jan 1st, and I'm not putting too much pressure on myself.

1.) I want to do more.
I want to go out and explore. I'd like to try and go on more days out, this will be difficult for me and I probably won't be successful every time, but I cannot let another year pass me by. I also want to take more opportunities instead of overthinking, stressing and then ultimately turning them down.



2) I want to lose weight.
Although it's hard for me to lose weight due to the condition I have, I really want to try harder and perhaps introduce some gentle exercise into to the mix as well. It's going to be a hard slog but I want to bring you guys along on the journey with me. Perhaps if I share some of my weight loss journey on the blog, it will keep me motivated to exercise. Although I want to remain realistic, I am not aiming to lose a shed load of weight, I'll just see where the year takes me.

3) I want to post on this Blog more.
At the moment I aim to post about twice a week, but I would like to try and post three times instead. I don't want to promise, and it certainly won't be every week, but I'd like to try.
 
I'd love to hear some of your resolutions if you make them. Let me know below!  

Love Roar Dinosaur!
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you achieve your goals.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete