About Me & Disclaimer

Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Blogmas Day 6: 10 Of My Favourite Christmas Songs

 
Hi Everyone!
 
This is one of the Blogmas posts I was looking forward to the most, because I get to listen to loads of my favourite Christmas songs, but then comes the hard part, of whittling it down to just 10!
 
I love Christmas songs, they're timeless and each year they evoke such great memories. I've also linked the songs on Youtube for you to have a listen/watch to get you in the festive mood (if you aren't already!)
 



In no particular order:
 
1. The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of new York
 
2. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas time
Listen
 
3 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
 
4. Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody!
Listen
 
5. Wham! - Last Christmas
 
6. Band Aid - Do they know it's Christmas?
 
7. Frank Sinatra - Let it snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Listen
 
8.Wizzard - I wish it could be Christmas everyday
 
9. Mariah Carey - Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
Listen
 
10. Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby!
Listen

What is your favourite Christmas song?

Love Roar Dinosaur!
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!
 

2 comments: