About Me & Disclaimer

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Christmas 2016 Photo Diary


Hi, Everyone!
 
Happy New year!
 
How is 2017 treating you so far? I am currently trying to build and organise an office space with my Husband. Somewhere I can do my Blog and Illustrate books and somewhere my Husband can use too.
 
December seemed to pass me by in a flash. My favourite time of year and it was over in the blink of an eye! The presents have since been opened and put away in new homes, decorations have been taken down and packed away, all the yummy snacks have been eaten, Christmas films watched and everything is back to business as usual.
 
I find January such a weird month. Nothing really happens after the hustle and bustle of December. And although it's a new year and fresh start it can be a bit daunting. Plus I am really missing Christmas!
 
I originally planned to share my Christmas with you in photo diary format straight after Christmas, but time wasn't on my side. So although it's probably considered a bit late to put this post up, I thought I would publish it now anyway for those of us who are having serious Christmas withdrawal symptoms!





 
 





 
 
 
What did you do on Christmas day? Tell me below, I'd honestly love to know!
 
 
Love Roar Dinosaur!

Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year sweetheart.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Lovely! I hope it's a good one for you xxx

      Delete