About Me & Disclaimer

Saturday, 14 January 2017

The Liebster Award & My Nominations

Hi, Everyone!
 
 
Thank you so much to the lovely Demibee's for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is such a great way of getting to know each other, showing your appreciation for other bloggers and sharing links.
 
 
If you are nominated (and want to take part) these are the rules:
 
     1. Post 11 facts about yourself
     2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
     3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
     4. Ask them 11 questions
     5. Let them know that you have nominated them
 
 
11 Facts about Me:
 
  1. I am nearly 30
  2. I have an obsession with lip balm
  3. I also have an obsession for bags, but still haven't found THE bag!
  4. I find it hard to think up facts about myself
  5. My favourite dinner is a Sunday Roast
  6. I cut my own hair...I really shouldn't...it's not good!
  7. I love scented candles
  8. I love DVD box sets, I get obsessed with a series and I'll watch about 5 seasons within a week
  9. My favourite place in the world is my bed
  10. I'd rather be comfy than stylish
  11. I love tea. Tea is my life!
 
 
Demibee's 11 Questions for me:
 
  1. What is your biggest goal for 2017?
    To lose weight and get healthy
  2. Are you a reader? If so, what is your favourite genre?
    I love to read! I like novels. Mostly Chick-Lit, although right now I am enjoying historical novels. I like Biographies too.
  3. Quick pick: Sun, Moon or Stars?
    The Moon
  4. What inspires you to write on your blog the most?
    I get so many ideas, I have to keep a notebook with me now so I can write them down. I want to get better and better. I am learning as I go along, I haven't a clue what I am doing!
  5. If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
    Beyoncé. I'd love to be able to dance like her!
  6. If your life were a sitcom, who would play you?
    Oooh, that's a tough one! I can't think of anyone!,I am so boring!
  7. What cartoon character would best describe your personality?
    Spongebob
  8. What is your favourite season and why?
    Autumn and Winter equally!
  9. What is your favourite dish?
    I put that in my 11 facts, so my second fave is fish and chips!
  10. Tell us your ultimate dream vacation.
    I'd love to go to Norway or Iceland.
  11. Describe the perfect outfit for a night on the town.
    I like to be comfy so either black tailored trousers and a pretty top or a dress. I'd wear some super high heels and one of my many, ever growing bags!
 
I nominate: (If you want to take part my questions for you are below)
 
 
 
 
My Questions for those I've nominated!
 
  1. Describe your perfect day
  2. Tell me about a book or film that changed your life (If you don't have a life changing book or film tell me your fave)
  3. Do you have any hopes/goals for 2017?
  4. What is your favourite meal?
  5. Who is your favourite band or singer?
  6. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
  7. What is your favourite animal?
  8. When did you start blogging and why?
  9. What is your favourite drink?
  10. Do you have a favourite TV show? If so what is it?
  11. If you could go any where in the world where would it be?
 
Thank you to DemiBee for nominating me! I am not sure if this award is just for new bloggers or not, as the majority of the bloggers I nominated aren't new at all! Please check out everyone linked in this post as they are all awesome!
 
 
 
 

 Love Roar Dinosaur!

Contact: roardinosaurblog@outlook.com
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

 


 

1 comment:

  1. First and foremost I must apologize for taking forever to do this! It's been in my drafts but now it's done! Thanks so much for nominating me. This was fun to read because I'm amazed you're brave enough to cut your own hair but I relate to binging tv shows in bed because it's comfy. (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete