About Me & Disclaimer

Sunday, 5 February 2017

January faves!

Hi, Everyone!

Is it too late to do my January faves? I hope not because that's what you're going to get today!

It's a bit scary just how fast last month went. I am always a little sad at the start of January, I mourn December, a month full of family get-togethers, awesome food, chilling out and of course Christmas. I find January such a weird month, Were at that awkward stage where were getting back to normal after Christmas and the prospect of the year ahead is so daunting. However that being said, this month ended up not being too bad after all!

I went a bit wild and bought much more than I should have! I bought quite a few bits at Primark. I've always previously found Primark hit and miss, but now I understand why everyone raves about it! The bags are extremely good quality and so sturdy, mine were only £12 each and they are amazing value for money! I needed a few other bits too. I think Primark may be my new fave shop. (Late to the party as always!)

I can't find this bag or exact wallet on the website to link, sorry!


You can buy this bag HERE

 
I also bought a Jeffree Star lipstick from the Lip Ammunition range, which I reviewed and you can read Here. I really love this lipstick and have been wearing it almost daily. The colour is right up my street and it's very long lasting.
 



That wasn't the only lip product I bought, I also got an NYX liquid lipstick from Boots, which I won't say too much about as I plan on reviewing at some point. I've been wanting to try these for ages as I love the colours they have. The problem I have is that I hate having dry lips and I sometimes find liquid lipsticks hard to apply, but this one is really nice.
 

 
 
I had a win with my anxiety this month, as I've written before, I suffer from pretty bad social anxiety. But this month I managed to go out on a mini shopping trip and lunch with my Husband. We had a really good day. At the end of last year, I vowed to myself that I would leave the house more often this year, If I can do something like this each month I will be happy! It's progress after all. Here are a few photos from our lunch!

 
 
 
 
 
 

What was your January like?

Love Roar Dinosaur!

Contact: roardinosaurblog@outlook.com
Twitter: roardinosaur_
Instagram: roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the green and black bag you got. Primary is like heaven... I always spend too much in there though! ��

    Glad to hear your anxiety has been better this month, hope that continues to get better for you.

    Love Coco xxxx
    www.cocochatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hon! I know, it's so bad to go in there if you're trying to save money! xxx

      Delete