About Me & Disclaimer

Monday, 6 March 2017

My February faves!

Hi All,


How was your February? Mine wasn't great. The first half was alright, however, the second half was most certainly not! I've been really ill and on antibiotics. I've not been able to work either which has been so annoying! However, I am feeling a lot better now. Still not 100% but well enough to blog again!

Anyway today I am here to tell you about my February favourites.



First off is my Zara Convertible Bucket Bag. I saw this on my Instagram feed and knew instantly I had to have it! It's so gorgeous and will look perfect as we head into spring. It was only £19.99 as well. I've never had anything from Zara before but I am really happy with this purchase and will be back for more! The bag comes in different colours I think. I love that you can wear this 2 ways, it's so soft and cute! You can get yours Here.

I wanted to try a different contour colour as even though I still enjoy using my #BlushAndGlow contour palette by Collection and will continue to use it, it can look a bit orange on me at times. I decided to try the BarryM Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit for light to medium skin tones and so far I am really liking it, I am using a tiny bit of the darkest colour as I get more of the effect that I am after as opposed to orange. Available Here

I bought this MUA Lip Liner in Caramel Nougat as I struggle to apply liquid liner on its own and with a liner, it's so much easier. This is a very close colour to my NYX liquid lipstick in Push-Up which I reviewed Here I really like this lip liner, it comes with its own sharpener on the lid which is good. I do usually prefer the liners where you don't have to sharpen them and they just twist down but I like the consistency and its long lasting. Available Here.

* I reviewed these patches by Purple Sharks Here but I like them so much that I am popping them in this post too. I've read a few magazines recently that have mentioned patches for the spring so it might be worth investing in a few, and at £3 each how can you resist? Like I said in my review there is a patch for everyone on this site. You can customise any outfit or bag and make your outfit stand out and differ from the crowd. Also, the owner of Purple Sharks is really friendly. You can check out the whole range Here.

What did you enjoy last month?

* I was sent 2 patches from Purple Sharks in return for an honest review. But all opinions are my own.

Love Roar Dinosaur!
Twitter: @roardinosaur_
Instagram: @roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

8 comments:

  1. The bucket bag is gorgeous !
    Hope you are feeling much better now.
    Take care dear

    XX Atheera | http://atheeradayana.com XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I know I love it so much. Thank you for reading and commenting! xxx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you haven't been well! That blue bag is absolutely stunning :)

    Rachael xx.
    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am feeling much better now thankfully. I know, I saw it and had to add it to my collection! Thank you for reading and commenting xxx

      Delete
  3. That bag is stunning and the price is a bargain! Hope you're feeling better.
    Liv xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I thought it would cost so much more. It would be rude not to buy it really ;) Thank you I feel a lot better now. Thank you for reading and commenting xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post :-) great to hear about another contour product that suits fair skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Yes im always on the look out for fair skin contours! A little of this one goes a long way, i only need to tap my brush into it and i have enough. X

      Delete