About Me & Disclaimer

Friday, 24 March 2017

Turning Into Your Mother Book Review

 
 
'Have you Ever: Opened your mouth and heard your mother come out?
 
Wondered whether a bunch of flowers and breakfast in bed once a year really makes up for those 37 hours your Mum spent in St Agnes' Maternity Ward?
 
Voiced a heartfelt opinion on the weather?
 
If so, the Mills & Boon Modern Girl's Guide to Turning Into Your Mother is for you: a guide to the joys of motherhood - with a feminist twist.'
 
 
When I received this book to review, I thought I'd look at a couple of pages before putting it away to review the next day. A couple of pages turned into me sitting down and reading it cover to cover! Turning into your Mother is an absolutely hilarious book. It's written with such a dry and witty humour.
 
It's a quick and easy read but will have you laughing out loud! It offers A to Z tongue in cheek advice alongside vintage black and white photos. Although I am not a Mother yet, I can still appreciate the humour and sarcasm of this book.
 
 
 
This would make a great alternative present to the usual mothers day gifts, or it could accompany gifts you already have for your Mum. I fully intend on sitting with my Mum and Nan this Mothers day and reading out my favourite pages to them!
 
 
Mills and Boon, you've done it again! A great and entertaining read. You can get a copy
HERE

And to all you Mothers out there:

Happy Mothers Day!

*I was sent this book to review, but all opinions are 100% my own.

Love Roar Dinosaur!
Twitter: @roardinosaur_
Instagram: @roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment