About Me & Disclaimer

Thursday, 13 April 2017

March Favourites & StickerShop

Hi All,

Sorry, my March favourites are up so late, I was away on holiday in Llandudno during the first week of April then I have been poorly since I got back. I had a lovely time on holiday taking a week off from everything, but I'm so ready to be back typing on my laptop again. I've got lots of holiday photos to show you in a future post.

Although this favourites post is really late, here are some things I loved (and am still loving) from last month:

* StickerShop
If you're looking for printed stickers or labels then check these guys out! The people at StickerShop are really friendly and helpful. It was so easy to order my stickers, I've never had such an easy experience when ordering something with a design on, normally it is more difficult and it puts me off ordering. The designs I chose to be printed were my blogs logo and the logo that will be for my new Etsy shop that will launch next month, selling my artwork, handcrafted jewellery and planner tassels.

When the stickers arrived I was very happy with them, they are really good quality and considering I designed both logos on my phone the artwork on the stickers remained amazing quality, the colours stayed true to the original designs and weren't blurred. I love them and I am happily using my new printed stickers on everything in my office!

StickerShop's prices start from just 5p per sticker making it very affordable if you are on a tight budget but still want to buy stickers or labels for your business or project. They also offer different finishes, sizes, adhesives & materials and free next day delivery. For more info and options please visit: StickerShop

These stickers were kindly gifted in exchange for an honest review but I was so impressed with the quality that when I've used them all I am going to buy more. Thank you StickerShop!

 

Netflix
We decided to get a Netflix trial last month and two things I've really enjoyed watching so far are Rupaul's Drag Race and Santa Clarita Diet. RuPaul's Drag Race is SO me, I'm on season 5 and I am loving it, the drama, the clothes, the makeup...fabulous!

Santa Clarita Diet is so weird that it's good. I love Drew Barrymore so of course, I was going to give this series a go. My Husband and I were laughing out loud at it. Role on Season 2!

Beauty & the Beast (the original version)
I've still yet to see the new remake of Beauty & the Beast and although I would really love to see it, I've seen clips and I think the original still looks the best, sorry if you disagree!

Although I have the original on VHS I have no way of playing it anymore, so I bought the DVD last month while it was on sale. I watched it and fell in love with the film all over again and surprisingly I still remember all the songs, much to the annoyance of my Husband!


And that's it for March. I didn't try any new products last month I don't think. I'm hoping to have some new clothes in my next monthly favourites.

What were you loving in March? Let me know in the comments below.

*I was sent this in exchange for an honest review but all opinions are my own

Love Roar Dinosaur!
Contact: roardinosaurblog@outlook.com
Twitter: @roardinosaur_
Instagram: @roardinosaurblog
Are we following each other on Bloglovin? Check out the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment